The framework defines separate skills lenses to match the specific needs of distinct audiences within digital curation in the shape of Executives, Managers and Practitioners .
- View the Curriculum Framework
- Briefing paper
- Executive Summary
- Report: Towards an initial curriculum for digital curators
- Report on the context of the DigCurV curriculum framework
Training opportunities survey and Evaluation framework
- Executive summary
- Survey of existing training opportunities
- DigCurV Evaluation framework
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Training needs survey
- Report on international meetings activity , University of Toronto
Final Report and Conference Proceedings
To view the report with working links to all the conference papers please download the zip package and extract the two files into the same folder.
Presentation by Kate Fernie. MDR