Tools of the Trade Workshop
- Digital Curation Centre
- Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester
- Learning Objectives
- A key goal will be to show how the tools may be used as a means of identifying data management requirements and benchmarking data management activity and improvement over time.
- Training Fee
- Participation in either or both of these events is free to project staff in the JISC Managing Research Data projects
- Target Audience1
- Executive , Managerial , Practical
- 19 May 2010 - 19 May 2010
The DCC will run two Tools of the Trade workshops in conjunction with the JISC MRD Progress Workshop. The first will introduce users to the newly refined Data Asset Framework (DAF) toolkit and the second, held in cooperation with the University of London Computing Centre (ULCC), will introduce users to the Assessing Institutional Digital Assets (AIDA) toolkit. Each half-day workshop will provide participants with an introduction to the tool and its underlying methodology. The events also will feature examples of the how the tools are used in a real-life setting.